top of page
We've filmed 18 video tutorials for you that are simple to follow along with easy instructions to get up and running immediately. We've categorized them into 2 categories - Getting Started and Advanced Features.
First, some helpful tips for watching the video tutorials:
Click the Settings icon in the lower right corner to change the video playback resolution to 1080p for better clarity.
If at any time you have trouble keeping up with the steps, just click anywhere on the video to pause it, then click it again once you're ready to resume.
1. Power on & Standby Mode
2. Starting a Recording
3. Playback of Recordings & Variable Speed Playback
4. Smartphone and Landline Recording
5. Deleting Recordings or Music
6. Charging Your DeciVibe
8. Recording Settings
9. Audio Gain Control & Noise Cancellation
10. Enabling Optional Voice Activation
11. Splitting a Recording at Specified Intervals
12. Inserting a MicroSD Card and Adjusting Storage Settings
13. Creating and Accessing Your Bookmarks
14. Repeat Modes for Playback
15. MP3 Player Feature - Playing Music
16. Adjusting the Equalizer Settings for Playback
17. System Settings Part #1
18. System Settings Part #2
bottom of page